Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crazy Week.....

Kay well sorry i haven't updated anything lately.... but on the 21 me and my friends Shaniah and madi went to the movies after school cuz we had our tickets for like a week so guess what movie we went to "tWiLiGht!" it was a way cute movie but it left out alot from the book....but is still was way good! :).......................




about 2 weeks ago my mom and her friends went to Mesquite. so my Cuzin Whitney "baby-sat" (well my mom told us she was there so that she could tell me and Kylee no). so yeah well then our (me and Kylee) friends came over and we watched a scary (well it was supposed to be scary) movie called "the strangers" it wasn't that scary. But so this is how it went Stetson sat by me (my boyfriend:) then Tyson sat by Kylee (that's Kylee's Boyfriend) and Justin this funny kid sat by Whitney and my brother. so yeah it was wayy
funn!!!! =] ........


No comments: