Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing New...

okay well there is nothing really new going on here just school, cleaning, and cheer. But me and my friend Kylee made up a song (well not relly made it up but change the lyrics to a song) it is mainly about our gym class so you pretty much go to our school to understand it.
if you go to my playlist and click on T-Shirt by Shontelle then you can sing along
These are the lyrics.
"Gym Shirt"
Tune of "T-Shirt."
Try to decide try to decide if i really wanna run laps tonight, i never used to run laps without ya not sure i remember how to, gonna be late gonna be late but Mr. barnes will have to wait cuz im not sure if i like my outfit but i already tried every thing in my locker.
(Chorus) Nothing feels right when im not in class, sittin on grass in my dirty shoes, taking them off cuz they really hurt, trying to dress down when im loosing points, ima put in my lock combo. caught up in the gym with a substitute... and then i'm late with nothing but my Gym shirt on. oh with nothing but my gym shirt on.

hey, gotta be strong gotta be strong cuz i just got hit by the football. i thought maybe i'd do some ditching but i couldn't get past big muffin (Mrs. Savage:) now i don't know now i don't know if i'm, ever gonna get out of D.T couldn't even leave my house.cuz im on house arrest.
(Repeat Chorus)
...........................
Hahha sorry but it's not finished...

No comments: